Click on the Public Notices icon to gain access to bid specs, notices, legal publications, job openings etc.
COVID-19 Courthouse Information
- Offices of the Courthouse are now OPEN to public access, June 1, 2020. It is recommended that persons wear a mask while in the Courthouse and to try and maintain a minimum of 2 persons visiting an office at any one time while practicing social distancing.
- Courthouse suspends public access for COVID-19 beginning March 24, 2020 until further notice.
- Motor Vehicle Titling, Registration & Driver License Waiver
- FAQ - Driver Licensing
- FAQ - Motor Carriers
- FAQ - Suspensions & Reinstatements
- FAQ - Vehicle Titling & Registration
- Governor Press Release Executive Order 03-19-2020
County Board of Health
- County Board of Health Mtg Agenda May 27, 2020
- County Board of Health meeting May 6
- Open Meetings Act Effective 9/1/2019
- Board of Health Minutes - March 18, 2020
- Board of Health Minutes - March 25, 2020
- Board of Health Minutes - April 8, 2020
2020 Primary Election
- 2020 Primary Sample Ballot
- 2020 Primary Election
- Voter Registration Online
- Voter Registration Form Fillable
- Voter Registration Form Nonfillable
- Check my voter registration
- Early Voting Request Form
- Notice of 2020 Primary Election
Marriage ceremonies are only performed by the County Court Magistrate on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Marriage License Information
General Assistance Policy & Application Forms
We invite you to browse our web site to learn about our various County offices and the services Richardson County, Nebraska offers its citizens. Courthouse hours are from 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday except on holidays.
This web site contains information about County programs, services, departments and offices, as well as helpful information on commonly asked questions. We encourage you to use this site frequently to access agendas and minutes of the Board of County Commissioners.