Click on the Public Notices icon to gain access to bid specs, notices, legal publications, job openings etc.
COVID-19 Courthouse Information
- Courthouse suspends public access for COVID-19 beginning March 24, 2020 until further notice.
- Motor Vehicle Titling, Registration & Driver License Waiver
- FAQ - Driver Licensing
- FAQ - Motor Carriers
- FAQ - Suspensions & Reinstatements
- FAQ - Vehicle Titling & Registration
- Governor Press Release Executive Order 03-19-2020
County Board of Health
- April 8 Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Agenda March 25, 2020
- Open Meetings Act Effective 9/1/2019
- Board of Health Minutes - March 18 2020
- Board of Health Minutes - March 25 2020
Marriage ceremonies are only performed by the County Court Magistrate on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Marriage License Information
Meeting Packet 4-7-2020 (.zip)
General Assistance Policy & Application Forms
We invite you to browse our web site to learn about our various County offices and the services Richardson County, Nebraska offers its citizens. Courthouse hours are from 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday except on holidays.
This web site contains information about County programs, services, departments and offices, as well as helpful information on commonly asked questions. We encourage you to use this site frequently to access agendas and minutes of the Board of County Commissioners.