Click on the Public Notices icon to gain access to bid specs, notices, legal publications, job openings etc.
2020 General Election
EARLY VOTING on SATURDAY, October 31 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Room 203 at the Courthouse, Falls City.
- Sample Ballot General Election 2020
- Notice of General Election 2020
- Initiative Measures 428-431 information pamphlet
- Voter Registration Online
- Voter Registration Form Fillable
- Voter Registration Form Nonfillable
- Check my voter registration
- Early Voting Ballot Request Form
Marriage ceremonies are only performed by the County Court Magistrate on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Marriage License Information
General Assistance Policy & Application Forms
We invite you to browse our web site to learn about our various County offices and the services Richardson County, Nebraska offers its citizens. Courthouse hours are from 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday except on holidays.
This web site contains information about County programs, services, departments and offices, as well as helpful information on commonly asked questions. We encourage you to use this site frequently to access agendas and minutes of the Board of County Commissioners.