Click on the Public Notices icon to gain access to bid specs, notices, legal publications, job openings etc.
Marriage ceremonies are only performed by the County Court Magistrate on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Marriage License Information
Agriculture Society Meeting
Jail Expansion Proposal
Richardson County ARPA Funds
For questions regarding the ARPA funds for Richardson County,
Austin Duerfeldt, Administrator for the ARPA Funds at 402-245-2404.
- ARPA Funds Grant Application Process
- American Rescue Plan Act Grant Application Form
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Overview of the Final Rule
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Final Rule
- SLFRP Fact Sheet
- Early Reporting Highlights Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- ARPA Survey Export Summary
General Assistance Policy & Application Forms
We invite you to browse our web site to learn about our various County offices and the services Richardson County, Nebraska offers its citizens. Courthouse hours are from 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday except on holidays.
This web site contains information about County programs, services, departments and offices, as well as helpful information on commonly asked questions. We encourage you to use this site frequently to access agendas and minutes of the Board of County Commissioners.